At Whole Health we recognize the unique aspects of women’s healthcare and the fact that these needs are often not satisfactorily addressed. We strive to ensure that all screening examinations are up-to-date and gynecologic symptoms or disorders are recognized and treated efficiently and appropriately. Our experienced medical staff provides numerous services necessary to ensure our female patient population remains healthy.
These services include:
- Screening PAP smears
- Addiction medicine care of pregnant female patients, including appropriate use of MAT (buprenorphine)
- Pelvic examinations
- Breast exams and mammogram referrals
- Diagnostic pelvic and breast ultrasound on-premises
- STD screening and treatment
- Discussion and provision of numerous birth control options
- Primary care of pregnant female patients
- Appropriate specialty referrals when indicated.